It depends on the business that you are starting. All entrepreneurs, however, share some common characteristics.
- They are highly motivated individuals with a strong vision that productively directs all their efforts.
- They also have this ability to think strategically and capture a long-term and holistic picture of every scenario.
- Entrepreneurs are quick and responsive, this helps them in capturing opportunities and minimizing risks to a great extent.
- Businesses do not always come up with positive and pleasant surprises so entrepreneurs have this high degree of patience as well.
- Finally they are flexible and welcome change with an open mind.